Thursday, July 8, 2010

More About Nothing...

I was a late bloomer. It wasnt until I met this guy in high school...he and I didnt actually meet...rather our paths crossed...via the radio. He spoke to me. After I heard him I was never the same. I started listening to him more and more. Then, I started listening to his counterparts, others who did the same things he did. People like Nas, the Roots, Taalib...all kinds of guys. In a sense, I became a ho because I listened to different folks all the time. But nevertheless, I always remembered my first love, the one who took my hip hop virginity....his name was none other than...Wale...

Since then, my affections have grown. Recently, he took a hiatus...he was no where to be found for 3 months...he even missed my birthday...but today, he released this:

And now...all is good with the world

1 comment:

EeshBeesh said...

Aww he popped ur hip hop cherry!! lolol That was a creative way of writing this post...GO DANA DANE!!! I'm a Wale fan as well :-) send him a link to this post!