Friday, June 11, 2010

GOOD MORNING

Good Morning face!
Good Morning eyes!
Good Morning Newspaper!
Good Morning Lies!
Good Morning grandmas phone calls at 7 am!
Good Morning text messages from my best friend!
Good Morning alarm clock
Good Morning birds outside
Good Morning drool
Good Morning crust in my eyes
Good Morning tummy
your growl is scary
Good Morning locs
you sure are lookin hairy
Good Morning shower
I know you missed me
Good Morning sisters and brothers
GOOD MORNNG UBIQUITY
Good Morning love
Good Morning life
Good Morning heartache
Good Morning strife
Good Morning lover
twitter, I mean
Good Morning facebook
Im still on your team
Good Morning pizza for breakfast
Good Morning HU
Good Morning raised tuition
Aint nothin new
Good Morning morning, it coulda been worse
Good Morning morning, you made it here first
But afternoon is coming
And when thats thru
I'll have to say Good Night to you

No comments: