Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Critique

Who???First and foremost I am a Queen (lol, if I don’t claim it, who will right…exactly).
And I do what I want because I can.
Shades black…
Pretty laid back…
Plenty try to hold me back, but fuck em (right??? Right)
“Hater n***** marry hater b****** and have hated kids” right Kanye, right
Refuse to excuse, conform or submit to the system
Some call it revolutionary…I call it evolutionary (you may wanna get wit it)
I get kinda complicated once you start to get under my layers (do you dare lls)
I don’t really care
But Im a female who “loves to love to love ya” (right Timbaland and Magoo, right)
And I put my all into the people I care 4 What???
First and foremost I’m a Queen (If I don’t claim it, who will…exactly).
And I do what I want because I can
Survivor
Strong…
You wont see me sweat, you will never see me cry…
I wont give you the benefit of seeing any negative effects you’ve had on me
You only see what I show you…
“I talk a lot of shit cuz I can back it up…”
Sweet
Petite
Self-lover at all times
Fine like wine (lol)(how I have a poem that halfway rhyme? Cuz I can do that lol)
When???
First and foremost I’m a Queen (If I don’t claim it who will right…exactly).
And I do what I want because I can…
Began June 20th back in the 80s…
Last year…
Last week…
Yesterday…
Today…
Tomorrow…
All day…
Every day…
My heart will always be the same
The core of me will never change
Dana Racine- true til the end of my reignWhy???
First and foremost I’m a Queen (If I don’t claim it who will right…exactly).
And I do what I want because I can…
I do everything I do for me
Ima be satisfied with every decision that I make
Even if it was a mistake
Cuz if I claimed to be perfect I’d be fake
So I keep it real and critique my shit on the daily
And every night, when I lay my head on my pillow, I remind myself that despite everything I’m still a Queen (If I don’t claim it who will) and I do whatever I want because I most definitely can
If you don’t have the same attitude you should adopt it

No comments: