Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moments in Time

I've realized how significant and equally insignificant certain moments are.
We pick them out like cherries in a sundae and eat them whole...moments that were painful are remembered, dissected and extracted, bringing us negativity and pain. why do they matter. Out of everything else happening, out of the good that goes over looked in our lives, why does the bad moments even matter. They are cherished like an award, dwelled upon and relived through our emotions when we think about them. We ignore the humor in children who say simple words in funny ways, we ignore the luxuries of a warm breeze on a summer night, we ignore the yummyness (lol) of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and grape juice, we ignore the good that we have in our lives and become distraught at the mere thought of a moment in time. A moment in the past. A moment that should not matter anymore.
I am trying to move past the utter bullshit that I have experienced and stop over looking my blessings. I am trying to forgive and move on.

God help me to look at the bigger picture...

No comments: